Wholesale Pokerchips Blog
When you’re playing with poker chip sets, it’s important to have a good poker face.
1. Relax: No matter what you do, you can’t change the way the cards fall. Have a good time and enjoy yourself.
2. Slow down: If you’re going to speak, make sure that you don’t give away any emotions. Don’t allow your face to display an expression – instead, bluff with your eyes. You want to pretend that you’re up to something, and the guy sitting across from you better watch out. If your opponent looks in your eyes, stare them right back, and don’t look away. Poker is largely about intimidation.
3. Stay mysterious: Pretend that you don’t even know what you hold in your hands, but that you know it’s going to be good. Keep a straight face at all times, especially when you do have a winning hand. Never give away your hand with body movements like nail biting, shuffling your clay poker chips, or leg shaking. Don’t act sad when you have good cards either.
4. When you win: do it gracefully. Don’t shout and jump for joy, even if you did win the jackpot. It says a lot more about the strength of your pokerface when you gather all those clay poker chips slowly and give a hint of a smile.
5. And if you lose: don’t worry, there’s always next time.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.